The Anti-Aging and Regenerative Science programme from Mae Fah Luang aims at enhancing its graduates’ potential to conduct research in the fields of clinical anti-aging and regenerative medicine and anti-aging and regenerative medical science, both of which are related branches of medical science.
Such potential is expected to make a significant contribution to sustainable medical development of the country.
Expected qualities of graduates:
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Knowledge, ability and potential to conduct clinical anti-aging and regenerative medicine and anti-aging and regenerative medical science research on a regular basis, which would make a significant contribution to the development of new bodies of knowledge of science and of anti-aging and regenerative medicine in Thailand;
- Abidance by researchers’ ethics, which would ensure appropriate undertaking of research and collective benefits for the society;
- Ability to promote and improve the quality of anti-aging and regenerative medicine research for the society and the country;
- Plan A1: Thesis (36 Credits)
- Plan A2: Coursework (24 Credits) and Thesis (12 Credits)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 22 other Masters in Human Medicine in Thailand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
International6171 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12342 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National6171 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12342 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- 468,000 Baht per programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.