Welcome to the Centre for Political Studies at Jawaharlal Nehru University Founded in 1971 the centre has an outstanding reputation for academic excellence.
- The students are required to take two compulsory courses and two optional courses.
- These include two compulsory courses and two optional courses.
- The optional courses have to be chosen from a series of optional courses offered in the Centre each semester.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Political Sociology: Concept, Approaches And Process
- Socialist Theory: Contemporary Trends
- Politics And Mass Communication Politics
- Politics Of Multinational Corporations
- Culture, Identity And Politics: Critical Perspectives
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Policy Political Science View 21 other Masters in Political Science in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Foreign Nationals applying for admission as self financing students are required to provide detail of the Bank account, etc. with their application forms and a certificate from their respective bankers to the effect that they have sufficient funds available in their bank account to sustain their studies in India for the duration of the programme.
International2200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1100 USD per semester during 12 months.
- 216 RS - national
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.