The programme aims to prepare students to conduct research and also to impart translation/interpretation/teaching skills.
- Centre of Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Latin American Studies from Jawaharlal Nehru University is innovative with regard to its academic structure. Keeping the spirit of the interdisciplinary character of the University, the courses are structured in such a way that in addition to the prescribed compulsory courses in the Spanish, the students are encouraged to opt for optional courses from other Centres/Schools to benefit from the faculty of other Centres/Schools.
- Unless a student obtains prescribed grades and credits in courses, he/she will not be qualified for award of degree.
- Each course is for the duration of one semester and it is assigned a specific number of credits corresponding to the prescribed number of contact hours.
- The number of credits to be assigned to a course is determined by Board of Studies of School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Linguistics View 34 other Masters in Language Studies in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Foreign Nationals applying for admission as self financing students are required to provide detail of the Bank account, etc. with their application forms and a certificate from their respective bankers to the effect that they have sufficient funds available in their bank account to sustain their studies in India for the duration of the programme.
International2200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1100 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 216 RS - national
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.