The Korean Studies Centre at Jawaharlal Nehru University is one of the biggest academic centres of Korean Language, Literature and Culture Studies in Indian Subcontinent.
- It offers B.A., M.A., M.Phil and Ph.D. programmes in Korean Language, Literature and Culture Studies.
- Korean Language was first introduced in the Centre in 1976 as a Pre-Degree Diploma course.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Korean Language & Linguistics
- Methodology of Teaching Korean as a Foreign Language
- Korean Literature
- Korean Literature during Ancient and Medieval Period
- Korean Literature during Modern Period
- Comparative Literature: India and Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- M.A. in Korean or a degree equivalent to it with at least 55% marks, an admission test consisting of written component and interview.
International2200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1100 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 216 RS - national
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.