These Political Geography programmes of study at Jawaharlal Nehru University are unique in their nature and achievements. CIPOD has perhaps the largest pool of expertise in international relations, with 22 sanctioned faculty positions.
- The current faculty members are trained in different disciplines (political science, history, geography, economics, law and physical sciences).
- CIPOD faculty members have earned wide recognition in their respective areas of expertise through publications and teaching both within and outside of the University, memberships of editorial boards of reputed journals and other academic bodies, and participation in international conferences and seminars.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Political Geography
- Advanced Political Geography
- Concepts and Issues in Geopolitics
- Geopolitics: Theories and Issues
- The Oceans and Politics
- Geography and Politics of Sustainable Development
- Political Geography of South East Asia
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesGeography Political Science View 21 other Masters in Political Science in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Foreign Nationals applying for admission as self financing students are required to provide detail of the Bank account, etc. with their application forms and a certificate from their respective bankers to the effect that they have sufficient funds available in their bank account to sustain their studies in India for the duration of the programme.
International2200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1100 USD per semester during 12 months.
- 216 RS - national
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.