Areas of interest for the International Studies programme offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Contemporary Theory, which would reflect interdisciplinary developments in the field and with a comparative dimension towards traditions of thought and politics in Asia, Africa and the Arab world and
- Developing a theoretically inflected understanding of emerging democratic practices globally, with special emphasis on India.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Comparative Political Analysis
- Indian Political System
- Political Thought
- Critical Thought in the Global South
- Political Economy of Science and Technology
- Political Themes in Comparative Perspective
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development International Business View 14 other Masters in International Relations in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Foreign Nationals applying for admission as self financing students are required to provide detail of the Bank account, etc. with their application forms and a certificate from their respective bankers to the effect that they have sufficient funds available in their bank account to sustain their studies in India for the duration of the programme.
International2200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1100 USD per semester during 12 months.
- 216 RS - national
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.