SC&IS at Jawaharlal Nehru University is offering a M.Sc degree in Computational Biology and Integrative Sciences with a specialization in either Computational Biology or Complex Systems.
- The Computational Biology stream will have equivalence to the M.Sc. in Bioinformatics, while the Complex Systems stream will have equivalence to the M.Sc. in Physical Sciences.
- Additionally, SC&IS also offers admission to its Pre-Ph.D. and Direct Ph.D. Programmes in Computational Biology and Bioinformatics and a newly introduced Advanced PG Diploma in Biological Big Data Analytics.
- The School has encouraged intake from multiple disciplines into all these Programmes - Information Technology, Engineering Sciences, Bioinformatics, the Life Sciences/Biotechnology, the Physical and Chemical Sciences, among others.
- Teaching and research Programmes are ably supported by good computational and communication infrastructure.
- Each student is provided with a personal workstation, and the School manages a centralised facility for high-performance computers, consisting of computer clusters with multiprocessor nodes, large-memory nodes and GPUs to facilitate specialized research.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelors degree in any branch of Basic & Applied Science OR Technology, including Medicine and Engineering disciplines.
- Minimum of 55% in the qualifying degree. Candidates will be selected through Entrance Exam followed by Interview.
International3300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1650 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 216 RS - national
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.