Masters in Hotel Management at Jamia Millia Islamia will give the necessary background required for large range\ of high level careers in competitive market.
- It will provide graduates with latest understandings of major issues faced while working for hospitality.
- Delhi NCR is the hub- for hospitality industry in India with a large number of tourism/ travel/ hospitality industry operating out of this region.
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) is a top-ranked Indian university (12th ranked in NIRF). It is also the highest ranked university in the country with a Department of Tourism/ Hospitality.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Contemporary Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Reporting, Statements and Analysis
- Management Science
- Business Communication Laboratory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 4 other Masters in Hospitality Management in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International506 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 506 EUR per year during 24 months.
National506 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 506 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Rs. 45,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.