The Tourism and Travel Management programme was established in Jamia Millia Islamia in the year 2012.
- Department of Tourism and Hospitality Management, Jamia campus is located in the heart of India’s leading tourist hub Delhi, and on the busy neighbourhood of leading business districts. NCR is one of the pinnacles of the popular golden triangle where most of the tourism action takes place.
- Moreover, it is the only university-based tourism department in the NCR offering courses in the field of tourism and hospitality. A lot of emphases is given to activity-based learning. Learning by doing is a core value and the key pedagogical approach followed in the Department.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance for Tourism
- Tourism Marketing
- Aviation industry and ticketing
- Tourism Transportation
- Business Research Methods
- Destination of the World
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 6 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International457 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 457 EUR per year during 24 months.
National457 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 457 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Rs. 40,635
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.