The Department of Economics at Jamia Millia Islamia is one of the oldest Departments, established in 1971, under the Faculty of Social Sciences, and, it offers a master degree in Banking and Financial Analytics.
- The department is highly reputed and well-recognized in the country for its Programmes, viz., Ph.D., M.A., B.A (Hons), and BACA Programmes as it has always maintained high standards of the teaching-learning process.
- It has state-of-the-art Infrastructural support where all the computers of the Department have internet connectivity, a Smart Class Room – unique and only in the university, two other classrooms with AC facilities, and a Computer Laboratory well-equipped in terms of Hardwares and Softwares including application of Econometric Software’s Like SPSS, E-views, STATA etc.,The system is well-equipped in on-line support for learning and advancement in research.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Economics
- Banking Operations and MIS Implementation in Digital Era
- Problem Solving and Computer Programming in C
- Mathematics and Statistics for Banking and Finance
- C – Programming in Banking and Finance
- R-programming in Banking and Finance
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International837 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 837 EUR per year during 24 months.
National837 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 837 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Rs. 74,350
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.