Students in the Electrical Power System and Management programme from Jamia Millia Islamia are specializing to deepen their knowledge considerably by focusing on the present day’s specialized need of industries.
The curriculum for Post Graduate Programme has been designed by keeping in view of the present scenario of industry needs and research areas.
- The Department conduct regular visit to industries so that the students interact with the ongoing live projects and advancement in technology.
- Recent advancement in technologies has put a great impact on Power System on the way of Generation, Transmission and Distribution. Through Electrical Power System Management programme students are educated in the process of reforms in power sector through Deregulation and Restructuring.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Intelligent Techniques
- Automation Systems
- Power System Modeling
- Optimization Techniques
- Power System Dynamics and Stability
- Transmission and Distribution Automation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 43 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International206 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 206 EUR per year during 24 months.
National206 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 206 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.