Two undergraduate courses are running at the department, namely B.Tech in Computer Engineering and B.E. (Part Time) in Computer Engineering, B. Tech Computer Engineering is fully equipped with the subjects that are currently the need of the industry, with the aim to make the students market ready.
- Department of Computer Engineering from Jamia Millia Islamia also runs M.Tech (Computer Engineering) that has thrust on research in Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Soft Computing and Computer Networks.
- The department has an excellent Air-conditioned classrooms with step seating arrangement and Projectors with Mic and speaker facilities.
- The department is equipped with very good computer labs having more than 125 computers which also include 60 Apple I-Mac machines.
- The department also has different research labs with facility of Big Data, High performance computing, Internet of Things, Adhoc and Wireless Sensor. It has also been awarded a Deep Learning Lab from the budget of DST-PURSE with a grant of 40 lakhs as part of the Central Instrumentation Facility.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 116 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International206 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 206 EUR per year during 24 months.
National206 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 206 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.