The focus is being drawn on economic, environmental and policy impact of sustainable energy practice so that the Students will develop the research and communication abilities to be effective leaders in the energy industry.
The objectives of M. Tech. program (Energy Sciences) at Jamia Millia Islamia is to empower and enable students to develop advanced knowledge and skills in order to become leaders and managers in the energy sector.
- Students will have a solid understanding of the sciences and technology related to energy production, conversion, utilization and conservation.
- Students will understand the economic, environmental and policy impact of a sustainable energy practice for a sustainable society.
- Student will learn basic to advanced aspects of Renewable Energy systems to be prepared for paradigm shift from fossil fuels to renewable sources.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Fundamentals of Energy Sciences
- Physics and Chemistry of Energy Materials
- Energy Resources I : Concepts and Technologies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy View 16 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International621 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 621 EUR per year during 24 months.
National621 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 621 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Rs. 55,100
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.