Established in 1996, as one among the departments of the Faculty of Engineering and Technology, this department participates in B. Tech and M. Tech. programs offered by the Faculty.
In addition, the department offers a two year M. Sc. Electronic program with an intake of 30 students per year.
The Computational Mathematics program at Jamia Millia Islamia imparts instruction in the basics of electronics science, The program has earned a prestigious position for itself among similar programs available in the country.
- Teachers of the department at Jamia Millia Islamia have six books to their credit.
- They regularly communicate their research output to the known journals in the field and get them published.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Computational Methods for Differential Equations
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications
- Computer Programming
- Database Management System
- Mathematical Statistics and Stochastic Processes
- Computer based Numerical Techniques
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International621 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 621 EUR per year during 24 months.
National621 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 621 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Rs. 55,100
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.