Biology is fast moving from being a descriptive field to an exact science, a transition that will increasingly require input from all branches of Natural Sciences.
- The Biochemistry programme at Jamia Millia Islamia was established with an aim to impart teaching with strong component of physical sciences and, research in interdisciplinary areas of Modern Biology.
- In this pursuit, we also maintain in-house expertise in Pure and interface Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Organic Chemistry & Biomolecules
- Cell Biology
- Intermediary Metabolism
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International593 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 593 EUR per year during 24 months.
National593 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 593 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.