The M.B.A. (International Business) Programme from Jamia Millia Islamia shifted to the Centre for Management Studies in academic session 2010. It adheres to high academic standards.
Appreciating the pace of changes in global business the world over, the course structure of M.B.A. (International Business) is constantly updated in tune with the changing needs of the industry.
- Throughout the programme, students are given the opportunity to enhance their conceptual, analytical and communication skill.
- To meet this end, lecture, tutorials are used; case studies, seminars, business games, and other modern techniques of imparting education are employed.
- Apart from semester-end examinations, the performance of the students is assessed on the basis of classroom participation, preparation of periodic projects and presentation, mid-term tests and surprise quizzes etc.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development International Business View 8 other Masters in International Development in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International380 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 380 EUR per year during 24 months.
National380 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 380 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.