The everyday crisis of our cities, lack of systematic approach to urban planning, dichotomy of planning where urban planning schemes are not integrated leading to urban chaos, demands a contemporary inclusive and rational approach in urban and regional planning.
- Ekistics being the science of human settlements includes a comprehensive and holistic dimension across the disciplines ranging from the study of settlements and society, demographics, land economics, sociology , environment, legislations, transportation and networks , regional planning and GIS.
- The Ekistics course at Jamia Millia Islamia intends to equip the students with the holistic understanding of our complex, indigenous, old and new city fabrics across the disciplines so that they could play meaningful roles in urban planning, city building and shaping our settlements; ultimately improving the quality of life.
- Lectures supported by Library Studies and Presentations
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International617 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 617 EUR per year during 24 months.
National617 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 617 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Rs. 54,250
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.