The M. Arch Healthcare Architecture program from Jamia Millia Islamia caters to the increasing demand of the health care industry which has been experiencing metamorphic changes because of technological advancement and introduction of new medical practices.
- Hospitals are changing their shape, size and even functions to adopt the advancement in the medical field.
- The objective of the program is to impart modern concepts in planning, designing, equipping and commissioning of all such built environments which are associated with the health care industry.
- The program focuses on all the modern trends and future aspects of planning heath care facilities and services.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Architecture Philosophy: Healthcare
- Contemporary Healthcare Architecture
- Healthcare Planning-
- E I A & Disaster Management
- Integrated Building Services
- Research Methodology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International617 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 617 EUR per year during 24 months.
National617 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 617 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Rs. 54,250
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.