The Department progressed gradually and various new courses and research programmes were initiated, enabling the Department to carve a distinct niche and explore new frontiers in the academic world.
- True to its traditions and its ever growing quest for providing an ambience for quality teaching, learning and research, the Department at Jamia Millia Islamia has recruited men and women of distinction in various spheres of specialization in Political Science.
- The Department is the largest in terms of students and courses offered in the Social Science faculty, with one undergraduate and three post graduate degree programmes.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Political Theory Compulsory
- Western Political Thought
- Comparative Politics Compulsory
- International Politics: Concepts and Theories Compulsory
- Foreign Policy of Major Powers
- Indian Political System: Constitution and Institutions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Policy Political Science View 21 other Masters in Political Science in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International81 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 81 EUR per year during 24 months.
National81 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 81 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.