We offer a master degree in Human Resource Management at Jamia Millia Islamia. It boasts of first rate highly qualified and field grounded faculty. It maintains a progressive and people centred emancipatory focus in its pedagogy, research and field action.
- The teaching faculty is constantly engaged in advanced research and field action projects to inform its instructional programmes.
- Members of the faculty also serve on various committees for the formulation, monitoring and implementation of development initiatives, both in the government and the NGO sector. Several high quality publications from reputed publishers have been produced by members of the faculty.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Management Concepts and Principles
- Financial and Marketing Management
- Human Resource and Talent Management
- Social Work and Human Resource Management
- Employee Relations and Legislations
- Organisational Behaviour and Employee Engagement
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Master in Management (MIM) View 3 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International116 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 116 EUR per year during 24 months.
National116 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 116 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.