As a distinctive Academic discipline from Jamia Millia Islamia, Gender Studies has a core area of theory and it draws on knowledge from various disciplines, Humanities, Social Sciences, & Sciences.
- It also draws from it’s own studies and Field Action, besides useful knowledge from other disciplines.
- The focus is MULTI/INTERDISCIPLINARY and expanding the frontiers of knowledge about the manifold facet of societies and economies, giving it the essential critical edge.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Key Concepts in Gender Studies
- Social Structure & Institutions
- Feminist Theories
- Gender and Development
- Gendering History in India
- Status of Women in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International81 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 81 EUR per year during 24 months.
National81 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 81 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.