The Development Communication Course at Jamia Millia Islamia was started in 2002 as a Diploma Course. Since then the course has gained substantial demand in the Development sector.
- Considering the demand of the course by the development professionals, it is being converted into a Master Degree Programme from 2013 onwards.
- To this end the course attempts to train students in developing radio programmes, documentary films, traditional media along with designing a wide range of print media in order to make effective Behavior change communication around issues pertinent to developing countries in general and India in particular.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Development Communication
- Dynamics of Development
- Economics of Development
- Traditional Media
- Social Development
- Development Planning
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International799 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 799 EUR per year during 24 months.
National799 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 799 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.