Computer Engineering from Lebanese American University (LAU) provides a learning-centered environment where accomplished faculty share their experience and knowledge with students.
Students at Computer Engineering from Lebanese American University (LAU) will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Apply knowledge from undergraduate and graduate education to identify, formulate, and solve new and complex electrical and computer engineering problems
- Plan and conduct an organized and systematic study on a significant topic within the field
- Communicate both orally and in writing at a high level of proficiency in the field of study
- Software & Theory
- Systems Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Lebanese American University (LAU) and/or in Lebanon, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- One recent passport-size photo
- A photocopy of your identity card or passport
- A clear photocopy of your Family Civil Status record (For Lebanese and Arab nationals)
- Certified copies of educational or professional certificates or diplomas.
- Official updated university transcripts from all universities you attended.
- Equivalency of your bachelor’s degree from the Lebanese Ministry of Higher Education
- Recommendations from two professors who are familiar with your academic performance.
- The W-9S form if you are a U.S. citizen or a U.S. Green Card holder, with proof of your social security number.
International13365 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 891 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13365 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 891 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Beirut
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.