Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management from Lebanese American University (LAU) strives to provide students with an in-depth and contemporary education that prepares them to be successful leaders in industrial engineering organizations as well as successful researchers able to pursue doctoral studies.
Students at Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management from Lebanese American University (LAU) will:
- apply their industrial engineering knowledge to solve complex problems and evaluate current and emerging technologies in a chosen focus area of Industrial Engineering.
- demonstrate breadth of knowledge of Industrial Engineering.
- assess the impact of their work on society, encompassing environmental, ethical, and global aspects and constraints.
- demonstrate the ability to independently complete and document a technical project or research paper.
- Production Systems and Manufacturing
- Infrastructure and Construction Management
- Industrial management and Economics
- Computational modelling and data analytics
- Grade Point Average (GPA) equivalent to 3.0, on a 4-point scale, or 3.0 in the Major.
- Statement of purpose (not to exceed one page)
- One academic letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- One recent passport-size photo.
- English Proficiency
- A photocopy of your identity card or passport
- A clear photocopy of your Family Civil Status record (For Lebanese and Arab nationals)
- Certified copies of educational or professional certificates or diplomas.
- Official updated university transcripts from all universities you attended.
- Equivalency of your bachelor’s degree from the Lebanese Ministry of Higher Education
- The W-9S form if you are a U.S. citizen or a U.S. Green Card holder, with proof of your social security number.
International13365 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 891 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13365 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 891 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Beirut
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.