Biological Sciences from Lebanese American University (LAU) introduces you to:
- Microbial Genomics
- Human Genomics
- Cancer Biology
Our program prepares you to pursue doctoral studies and careers in biomedical sciences.
- Human Genetics and Epidemiology
- Tumor Markers and Target Cancer Therapeutics
- Advances in Epigenetics and Therapeutics
- Signaling in Cancer Malignancy and Metastasis
- Quantitative Imaging of Cells
- Bioinformatics Tools and Applications
- Diagnostic Microbiology and Immunology
- Fungal Genetics and Pathogenicity
- Microbial Pathogenesis
- Special Topics in Biology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Lebanese American University (LAU) and/or in Lebanon, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- One recent passport-size photo.
- English Proficiency
- A photocopy of your identity card or passport
- A clear photocopy of your Family Civil Status record (For Lebanese and Arab nationals)
- Certified copies of educational or professional certificates or diplomas.
- Official updated university transcripts from all universities you attended.
- Equivalency of your bachelor’s degree from the Lebanese Ministry of Higher Education
- Recommendations from two professors who are familiar with your academic performance.
- The W-9S form if you are a U.S. citizen or a U.S. Green Card holder, with proof of your social security number.
International12210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 814 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 814 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Beirut
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.