Computer Science from Lebanese American University (LAU) involves the study of the development of physical and theoretical design and understanding of computer systems, as well as the implementation of those developments into everyday life.
Upon graduation, you can pursue careers as become researchers, computer systems analysts, computer systems administrators, and other opportunities in the industry.
- Algorithms and Theory
- Hardware and Networks
- Software Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Software Engineering View 4 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Lebanon
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Lebanese American University (LAU) and/or in Lebanon, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- You are required CSC310 Algorithms and Data Structures course if you have a non-computer science degree.
- One recent passport-size photo.
- English Proficiency
- A photocopy of your identity card or passport
- A clear photocopy of your Family Civil Status record (For Lebanese and Arab nationals)
- Certified copies of educational or professional certificates or diplomas.
- Official updated university transcripts from all universities you attended.
- Equivalency of your bachelor’s degree from the Lebanese Ministry of Higher Education
- Recommendations from two professors who are familiar with your academic performance.
- The W-9S form if you are a U.S. citizen or a U.S. Green Card holder, with proof of your social security number.
International12210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 814 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 814 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Beirut
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.