At International Affairs from Lebanese American University (LAU) you will gain critical understanding in the theoretical, practical, legal and ethical dimensions of international relations; demonstrate command of analytical and experiential approaches to learning; develop dispositions for continuous professional development as life-long learners; and adapt to different academic and professional milieus.
An MA in International Affairs at LAU prepares you for a variety of professions including diplomacy, work in international organizations, journalism, research, and politics. In addition, many graduates also pursue Doctoral degrees in Lebanon, Europe and North America.
- International Organizations
- Comparative Politics
- International Political Economy
- Topics in Area Studies
- Topics in International Law
- Political Theory
- International Conflict and Conflict Resolution
- Politics and Migration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Business Political Science
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants to the program must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and/or International Affairs or a related field.
- One recent passport-size photo.
- English Proficiency
- A photocopy of your identity card or passport
- A clear photocopy of your Family Civil Status record (For Lebanese and Arab nationals)
- Certified copies of educational or professional certificates or diplomas.
- Official updated university transcripts from all universities you attended.
- Equivalency of your bachelor’s degree from the Lebanese Ministry of Higher Education
- Recommendations from two professors who are familiar with your academic performance.
- The W-9S form if you are a U.S. citizen or a U.S. Green Card holder, with proof of your social security number.
International11700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 780 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 780 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Beirut
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.