The Public Health Sciences - Science Communication program at ITMO University includes courses by leading experts from European universities. Employees of the world's leading research centers will work with students as supervisors and scientific consultants, which will expand the prospects of students in finding a future job. The opportunity to participate in research projects within ITMO University is also a definite advantage.
Graduates of the program will become high-qualified specialists who apply the evidence-based approach and are able to influence the quality of research in the field of health and medicine both in Russia and abroad. The industry demand for competent experts is very high and the graduates will be able to apply the acquired knowledge and skills in practice.
- Academic researchers
- Medical and population data analysts
- Project managers in the field of healthcare
- Community managers in the healthcare sector
- Researchers in medicine and health sciences
- CRA (clinical research associates)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foreign Language in Professional Activity
- Digital Сulturе: Data Processing and Analysis
- Creative Technologies / High Tech Business Creation / Thinking (Conceptual Analysis of Trends in Science)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Public Health View 5 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree with excellent/good grades in Public Health, Economics, Social Sciences, Biological Sciences, Biostatistics, Statistics, Mathematics or Medical degree, CV & motivation letter;
- upper-intermediate level of English language
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3278 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3278 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3035 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3035 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 251,000 rubles per year for Russian students
- 271,000 rubles per year for international students
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.