Computer Engineering and Networks from The University of Jordan (UJ) focuses on modern scientific topics such as Internet of things, wireless networks, cloud computing, big data analysis, and others. This opens the door to the student for broad learning and research.
- Computer Hardware Engineer
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Computer Network Architect
- Information Security Analysts
- Computer Programmer
- Research assistants
- Academic faculty member
- Digital Communications
- Wireless Communication Systems
- Data Communication Systems
- Multimedia Streaming
- Computer Performance Evaluation
- Networks and Systems Security
- Wireless Networks
- Advanced Embedded Systems
- Parallel Processors
- Special Topics in Computer Engineering and Networks
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Digital Communication Software Engineering View 3 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Jordan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Jordan (UJ) and/or in Jordan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor's degree certificate in one of the following specialties: Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Networks Engineering, Communications Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering
- A certified copy of the General Secondary Certificate (tawjihi or high school)
- A certified copy of the first university degree (bachelor's degree)
- Certified transcripts
- The grading system of the student's university (for graduates of non-Jordanian universities)
- A copy of the passport
- The application fees (150 $), which are non-refundable
- A no-objection letter from the cultural attaché of the student's country
- English language test
- Three personal photos
- A certified copy of the birth certificate with the national number on it
- A certified copy of the national ID card
International6187 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 375 USD per credit during 24 months.
National2788 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 169 USD per credit during 24 months.
National students: 120 JD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.