The initiative stems from the need to offer interdisciplinary and international training to allow graduates to easily master the skills required by companies and institutions operating on a global scale.
A strategic analysis carried out by Luiss has demonstrated an increased need to respond to economic and institutional changes by adopting inter and trans-disciplinary educational approaches. The course of study, therefore, develops around an intersection of fields necessary to undertake specific career paths, to which programs in Economics, Management and Political Science currently provide only partial answers. This need is particularly felt in graduate programs, as natural and immediate channels towards the labor market.
LUISS University Master's degree program in Global Management and Politics starts with the exploration of the economic, legal and economic-business foundations of global management. The course of studies then focuses on organizational and strategic issues and, finally, ends with the analysis of important issues related to the political implications of globalization, international relations, the dynamics of international governmental and non-governmental organizations and activities related to representing corporate, stakeholder and institutional interests.
- Political Economy of Globalization
- Managerial Economics
- Global Organization Design and HRM
- Financial Reporting and Performance Measurement
- Research Methods for Social Sciences
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Political Science View 33 other Masters in Political Science in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The admission test consists of:
- Luiss English Test (applicants with valid TOEFL/IELTS scores can be exempted from the English test)
- Logic Test—Inductive, Numerical, Deductive (applicants with valid GMAT/GRE scores can be exempted from the Logic test)
- Personal interviews
Prior to the admission test, candidates should send to the following documents:
- fully completed application form (available on programme’s website)
- copy of degree certificate*
- curriculum vitae
- digital id photo
- copy of passport or ID document
- Admission fee receipt of € 75 (non-refundable)
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
International12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.