LUISS University's Master in Management program consists of core courses that advance students’ knowledge in the functional areas of management and elective courses that offer specialized knowledge and real-life examples in the areas of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, International Management, and Luxury, Fashion and Made in Italy.
The master’s program in Management provides a unique opportunity for students who want to pursue careers in the areas of administration, strategy, organization, human resource management, and finance.
Each major enables candidates to acquire skills, knowledge, and methods in specific subject areas to cover roles for various employers including large corporations, multinational enterprises, government agencies, and medium-sized enterprises.
- Financial Reporting and Performance Measurement
- Markets, Regulations and Law
- Quantitative Methods for Management
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Organizational Design
- Corporate Strategy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The admission test consists of:
- Luiss English Test (applicants with valid TOEFL/IELTS scores can be exempted from the English test)
- Logic Test—Inductive, Numerical, Deductive (applicants with valid GMAT/GRE scores can be exempted from the Logic test)
- Personal interviews
Prior to the admission test, candidates should send to the following documents:
- fully completed application form (available on programme’s website)
- copy of degree certificate*
- curriculum vitae
- digital id photo
- copy of passport or ID document
- Admission fee receipt of € 75 (non-refundable)
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
International12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.