Total Quality Management from The University of Jordan (UJ) aims at providing students with basic and advanced knowledge with regard to modern methods of quality management including quality management systems, statistical quality control, six sigma, and quality supply chain management so that to ensure the ability of students to implement different quality methods, analyze quality-related problems, and implement continuous improvements activities.
- Supply chain coordinator/supervisor
- Business development manager
- Human resource coordinator/manager
- Financial industry
- Logistics industry
- Project Management
- Management Information Systems
- Organizational Behavior
- Service Marketing
- Special Topics In Quality
- Knowledge Management
- Quality Management Systems
- Advanced Quality Models
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesOperations and Quality Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A certified copy of the General Secondary Certificate (tawjihi or high school)
- A certified copy of the first university degree (bachelor's degree)
- Certified transcripts
- The grading system of the student's university (for graduates of non-Jordanian
- A copy of the passport
- The application fees (150 $), which are non-refundable
- A no-objection letter from the cultural attaché of the student's country
- English language test
- Three personal photos
- A certified copy of the birth certificate with the national number on it
- A certified copy of the national ID card
International6750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 375 USD per credit during 24 months.
National2538 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 141 USD per credit during 24 months.
National students: 100 JD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.