SCLM is designed for graduates who want to work within logistics and supply chain management across a variety of business sectors.
The central content is the concept of a supply network: constructing the relationships which bring it into being; commissioning the technologies which enable it to operate; managing the input, the material and information flow; and distributing the product.
This is supported by personal development opportunities in more generally applicable competencies such as statistical methods, quality management, business and industrial law and improving performance.
During the course you’ll develop the skills to evaluate, manage, and improve service, operational and supply chain processes, and conduct market analysis. Using enterprise resource planning systems, you will be able to improve the operational functions of a business and develop a broad understanding of strategy development and design.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Management
- Procurement & Inventory Management
- Logistics & Operations Management
- Storage & Warehouse Techniques
- Transportation Techniques & Management
- Financial Analysis & Control Systems
- Organisations, People & Performance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 108 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form and application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references.
International25870 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25870 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14115 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14115 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.