- The E-Business Management (e-BM) at WMG University of Warwick degree will equip you with the techniques to manage the strategic development of e-business based organisations and appropriate e-business technologies. You’ll develop the skills and knowledge to evaluate, manage, and improve the operational functions of an organisation and to apply the concepts of systems integration to the design and development of products and services through market analysis.
- With the exponential growth in e-Business activity worldwide, there is great demand for e-Business professionals who bring particular specialised knowledge and skills. This MSc, therefore, allows you to select from one of four specialisms, providing you with a deeper understanding of one of the key areas of e-Business deployments and tailoring your modules in line with your future career path.
- As e-Business is an increasingly expanding area of opportunity, we have developed four specialisms within this Master’s degree in order to help candidates focus on their particular area of interest and specialisation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- e-Business Fundamentals
- Supply Chain Integration
- Digital Marketing Software & Techniques
- e-Customer Relationship Management
- Finance for e-Business
- Information Systems Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Information Systems View 672 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- A completed application form and application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. We contact your referee directly, so please include their valid professional email address on your application form.
International27160 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27160 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14820 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.