e-Business Management is designed for people looking to operate effectively in the e-business environment and to manage or lead either the transformation of existing business processes or the creation of new e-business activity.This degree will equip you with the techniques to manage the strategic development of e-business based organisations and appropriate e-business technologies. You’ll develop the skills and knowledge to evaluate, manage, and improve the operational functions of an organisation and to apply the concepts of systems integration to the design and development of products and services through market analysis.The programme focuses not only on online businesses, but also very much on the online activities and communications across more traditional organisations. Online engagement is a defining feature of today’s business environment, and as such is an essential element for most businesses, governments, and institutions.
More informationVisit official programme website
- e-Business Fundamentals
- Supply Chain Integration
- Digital Marketing Software & Techniques
- e-Customer Relationship Management
- Finance for e-Business
- Information Systems Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Information Systems View 56 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form and application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references.
International25870 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25870 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14115 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14115 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.