Our Master's degree in Engineering Management is designed for graduates who want to become managers or leaders of technology-based organisations.
The course delivers a broad education in engineering management and business, and will equip you with the analytical tools and techniques to improve internal and external operations.
During the course of the year, you will develop skills in the research, analysis, and evaluation of complex business problems, and gain a methodical approach to problem solving and decision making.
You will learn about the processes and technologies used by engineering businesses, and will develop an understanding of the functional relations between business divisions that can optimise efficiency and competitiveness.
Engineering Management focuses on the key value adding activities of: market, product and process development; operations, logistics and supply chain management; and core and emerging technology.
The focus on value creation for technology-based organisations is a key differentiator of Warwick's MSc in Engineering Business Management.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis & Control Systems
- Logistics & Operations Management
- Project Planning Management & Control
- Operations Strategy For Industry
- Strategic Marketing
- Product Design & Development Management
- Organisations, People and Performance
- Quality, Reliability & Maintenance
- Manufacturing Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 493 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form and application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references.
International25870 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25870 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14115 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14115 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.