- The MSc in Engineering Business Management (EBM) offered by WMG University of Warwick course delivers a broad education in engineering management and business, and will equip you with the analytical tools and techniques to improve internal and external operations.
- During the course of the year, you will develop skills in the research, analysis, and evaluation of complex business problems, and gain a methodical approach to problem solving and decision making.
- You will learn about the processes and technologies used by engineering businesses, and will develop an understanding of the functional relations between business divisions that can optimise efficiency and competitiveness.
- Engineering Management focuses on the key value adding activities of: market, product and process development; operations, logistics and supply chain management; and core and emerging technology.
- The focus on value creation for technology-based organisations is a key differentiator of Warwick's MSc in Engineering Business Management.
This course is accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis & Control Systems
- Logistics & Operations Management
- Project Planning Management & Control
- Operations Strategy For Industry
- Strategic Marketing
- Product Design & Development Management
- Organisations, People and Performance
- Quality, Reliability & Maintenance
- Manufacturing Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 531 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
- A completed application form and application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. We contact your referee directly, so please include their valid professional email address on your application form.
International27160 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27160 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14820 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.