Thermal Science and Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) has built into it advanced computational, modelling as well as experimental laboratories to make the graduate, industry ready.
Students at Thermal Science and Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) will:
- build successful careers in both academic research as well as industry R&D through seminars and projects.
- gain strong fundamentals of fluid mechanics, thermodynamics & heat transfer
- Power & Energy,
- Heat Transfer,
- Material Processing,
- CFD & Modelling,
- High-Accuracy & High-Performance Computing,
- Combustion and Geophysical Flows through ample electives.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Mechanical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering View 16 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in India
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in B. Tech. /B. E. or Equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (with a valid GATE score)
- Selection based on the performance in written test, viva-voce and weightage to GATE score.
- The non-resident Indians (NRIs) and foreign nationals are required to apply through Study in India
- Mark,'grade sheets. certificates and documents starting from Matriculation till highest degree attained
- Please upload any other relevant documents & certificates related to educational and professional experience
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Written Test and Interview
- Application fee
International136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 136 USD per year during 24 months.
10,000 INR per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.