At Mechanical Systems Design from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) the provision of "Research Review Paper" in the course curriculum aims to widen the research aptitude in the students.
Students at Mechanical Systems Design from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) will:
- build a strong foundation in the field of systems design
- delve deeper into computational Mechanics, Composites, Smart Structures, Robotics, Vibrations, Condition Monitoring and Acoustics.
- Advanced Solid Mechanics,
- Control Theory and Applied Elasticity
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in B. Tech. / B. E. or Equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (with a valid GATE score)
- Selection based on the performance in written test, viva-voce and weightage to GATE score.
- The non-resident Indians (NRIs) and foreign nationals are required to apply through Study in India
- Mark,'grade sheets. certificates and documents starting from Matriculation till highest degree attained
- Please upload any other relevant documents & certificates related to educational and professional experience
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Written Test and Interview
- Application fee
International136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 136 USD per year during 24 months.
10,000 INR per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.