Power Electronics and Drives from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) introduces you to design and control, electric drives, advanced machine analysis.
Students at Power Electronics and Drives from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) will gain knowledge in:
- Modeling and control,
- Electric vehicles and other smart appliances.
- Industrial application of power electronics and drives systems,
- Integration and control of renewable energy sources,
- Power quality improvement,
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Energy & Power Engineering View 43 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in India
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in B.Tech. / B.E. or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (with a valid GATE score in Electrical Engineering).
- Selection based on the performance in written test, viva-voce and weightage to GATE score.
- The non-resident Indians (NRIs) and foreign nationals are required to apply through Study in India
- Mark,'grade sheets. certificates and documents starting from Matriculation till highest degree attained
- Please upload any other relevant documents & certificates related to educational and professional experience
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Written Test and Interview
- Application fee
International136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 136 USD per year during 24 months.
10,000 INR per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.