Computer Science and Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) introduces you to Cyber and digital Forensics and Machine Learning,
Students at Computer Science and Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) will gain knowledge in:
- Data Analytics,
- Theoritical Comuper Science,
- Computer Systems,
- Programming Langauges,
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Networks, and Cyber security.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSoftware Engineering Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 23 other Masters in Machine Learning in India
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in B.Tech. / B.E. or equivalent degree in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Techonology along with a valid GATE score.
- Selection based on the performance in written test, viva-voce and weightage to GATE score.
- The non-resident Indians (NRIs) and foreign nationals are required to apply through Study in India
- Mark,'grade sheets. certificates and documents starting from Matriculation till highest degree attained
- Please upload any other relevant documents & certificates related to educational and professional experience
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Written Test and Interview
- Application fee
International136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 136 USD per year during 24 months.
10,000 INR per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.