Electronics and Communication Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) introduces you to Electronics, Communications and Signal Processing.
Students at Electronics and Communication Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITBBS) will gain knowledge in:
- Microelectronics and Semiconductor Devices,
- NXN communicatiuon systems
- Computing Techniques
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 116 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in India
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in a 10-point scale in B.Tech. / B.E. or equivalent degree in Electrical, Electronics, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering or equivalent along with a valid GATE score.
- Selection based on the performance in written test, viva-voce and weightage to GATE score.
- The non-resident Indians (NRIs) and foreign nationals are required to apply through Study in India
- Mark,'grade sheets. certificates and documents starting from Matriculation till highest degree attained
- Please upload any other relevant documents & certificates related to educational and professional experience
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Written Test and Interview
- Application fee
International136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 136 USD per year during 24 months.
10,000 INR per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.