About the programme
Individual Department selects deserving candidates for the Integrated PhD programme at the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata (IISER) from the pool of applicants based on their academic backgrounds and their performance in the selection test.
- Biological, Chemical, Geological, Mathematical and Physical Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students with a B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech./M.B.B.S. or an equivalent degree from any recognized University/Institute/College
- Self-attested copies of mark sheets and certificates of all examinations starting from secondary examination.
- Self -attested copy of the qualifying examination certificate.
- Candidates are supposed to provide the details of the referee in the application form. Recommendation Letters for shortlisted candidates will be required to be submitted online in the prescribed format by the teachers. The Prescribed format for the recommendation letter is available (download here) .Teachers of shortlisted candidates will be sent a link using which they will be able to submit their reference letter to the portal.
- Proof of qualification in nationwide aptitude tests.
- Photo identity.
- Proof of age.
- Statement of Purpose mentioning research interest and potential supervisors (if any).
International914 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 457 USD per semester during 72 months.
National914 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 457 USD per semester during 72 months.
- 33,400 INR per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.