Human Interface Technology from University of Canterbury offers students direct engagement with industry through projects and scholarships.
Graduates of the MHIT will have:
- knowledge of interface design principles
- the ability to describe and evaluate interface hardware and software
- experience of working on projects and in teams
- research and development skills.
Postgraduate study can bring many career benefits eg, specialist skills and enhanced knowledge, entry into specific occupations, higher starting salary/progression rates, research capability/achievement, and evidence of high academic attainment/self-discipline.
- Human Interface Technology
- Design and Evaluation
- Prototyping and Projects
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
You should apply as early as possible to give yourself maximum preparation time for visa application, fee payment, travel and accommodation arrangements.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences Human Computer Interaction View 16 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in New Zealand
- To enrol, students should have an honours degree in Computer Science, Design, Psychology, or another appropriate field.
- If English is your additional language, you are also required to meet UC's English language requirements.
International31763 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31763 USD per year during 12 months.
National6238 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6238 USD per year during 12 months.
- National students - 8,642 NZD
- International Students - 44,000 NZD
Living costs for Christchurch
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.