International Erasmus Mundus Joint Degree Master Euro Hydroinformatics and Water Management programme of five partner universities:
- University of Nice - Sophia Antipolis (F)
- Warsaw University of Technology (PL)
- Polytechnic University of Catalonia (ES)
- Newcastle University (UK)
- The Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus - Senftenberg
- Study locations are Cottbus, Newcastle, Barcelona, Warsaw and Nice. Each university has fixed its own term fee. At Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus-Senftenberg the fee comes to € 270.73.
- Human intervention in the environment creates situations, which are becoming increasingly complicated to deal with in the context of global climate change and world population growth. The management of water resources from the point of view of self-sustaining development is thus one of the major challenges of our time. A global goal must therefore be to avoid or at least to minimize the risk of crises in water supply, irrigation, flooding and sewage treatment.
- modelling and management of water technology
- projects related to environmental issues
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- International deadline: 1 June
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management European Studies View 30 other Masters in European Studies in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least a bachelor's degree in a mathematical-scientific or engineering study programme
- Proof of proficiency in English
- TOEFL (min. 575 points, 230 points computer based, 90 points internet based),
- IELTS (min. 6.5) or similar
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- Semester fee 351,66 €
Living costs for Cottbus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.