At Engineering Management (without Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University candidates are expected to successfully complete courses, including 2 compulsory and 8 elective, with a credit value totaling to 30 and defend a written research project before the jury.
Industrial Engineers can work in all sectors of an economy, including manufacturing and service industries, construction, extraction and agricultural & husbandry sectors. Some of the possible employment areas include technology management, operations research, systems engineering, optimization, flexible manufacturing systems, planning and control of production and inventory systems, ergonomics, quality, computer applications, process control, multi-objective decision making, machine scheduling, performance evaluation, simulation, service sector, and administrative duties. In the information and technology age, industrial engineers are also expected to find many job opportunities in emerging areas such as knowledge management, innovation management, R&D management, technology management, change management, and supply chain management.
- Probabilistic Models
- Production Planning and Scheduling
- System Design,
- Supply Chain Management,
- On-Site Settlement,
- Statistical Process Control,
- Reliability of Improper Systems,
- Warranty Analysis,
- Stochastic Modeling,
- Queuing Theory.
- A document certifying the level of English proficiency (TOEFL paper-based: minimum 550, computer-based: minimum 213, and internet-based: minimum 80, IELTS: minimum 6.5, YDS/ÜDS/KPDS: minimum 66, or EMU Proficiency Test: minimum 75 points);
- undergraduate degree (B.S.) in Engineering or a related field; minimum CGPA of 2.5 of 4.0; Turkish citizens applying for the program are required to possess minimum 55 points from the numerical section of ALES exam taken within the last 3 years.
- The corresponding score for GRE (mathematical)=610 or GMAT=450 points is 55 in ALES. Applications which should be submitted online are evaluated by the Graduate Committee of the Department.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Three letters of reference
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
International1553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1553 USD per year during 12 months.
National280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 USD per year during 12 months.
- TRNC Students: 2.403 TL
- Turkish Students: 4.383 TL
Living costs for Famagusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.