Human Resource Management (without Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University curriculum is designed to enable students to acquire cultural and language skills and to develop an appreciation for various economic, social, psychological, and political processes that impact human resource issues in organizations around the globe. The emphasis throughout the program is to develop students’ human resource management skills especially in job analysis, recruiting, selecting, training and performance evaluation in order to execute human resource strategies effectively.
Business graduates are fortunate in terms of the sheer range of jobs they can apply, ranging from accounting, international trade, marketing, and human resources, to various other positions in private and public sectors. However, the number of business graduates are not too few either.
- Advanced Human Resource Management
- Training and Development
- Statistics and Data Analysis
- Strategic Management
- Employment Relationship
- Organizational Behavior
- International Human Resource Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications to the graduate programs at EMU can be made throughout the year, until one month prior to the beginning of each semester.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management
- Applicants to MA Program should have finished an undergraduate program with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests.
- Three letters of reference
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Candidates are required to submit a document of financial guarantee showing that sufficient funds are available for tuition and living expenses.
International3262 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1631 USD per semester during 12 months.
National678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 339 USD per semester during 12 months.
Turkish Students: 6.355 TL
Living costs for Famagusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.