International Trade and Business (without Thesis) from Eastern Mediterranean University aims to deepen the knowledge of our students in the field of International Trade and Business, and thus to help the development of companies, organizations and institutions. International business, international trade, international marketing, international finance and strategic management are the core subjects of the program.
Business graduates are fortunate in terms of the sheer range of jobs they can apply, ranging from accounting, international trade, marketing, and human resources, to various other positions in private and public sectors. However, the number of business graduates are not too few either. Hence, our graduates often do a masters specializing in a field such as marketing of financial services, international human resources, oil and gas management, or sales and advertising.
- International Business
- Selected Topics in International Financial Analysis
- Managerial Accounting
- Statistics and Data Analysis
- Strategic Management
- International Marketing
- International Trade
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications to the graduate programs at EMU can be made throughout the year, until one month prior to the beginning of each semester.
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Digital Marketing
- Applicants to MA Program should have finished an undergraduate program with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests.
- Three letters of reference
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded
- Statement of Purpose / Intention
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Candidates are required to submit a document of financial guarantee showing that sufficient funds are available for tuition and living expenses.
International3262 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1631 USD per semester during 12 months.
National678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 339 USD per semester during 12 months.
Turkish Students: 6.355 TL
Living costs for Famagusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.