The Industrial Chemistry and Introduction to Chemical Research master's degree at Autonomous University of Barcelona will allow students to acquire a vision of Chemistry from the industrial and the research sector, with in-depth knowledge in some topics related to the use of Materials and Biomolecules. The use of English is an added value and will permit students to become familiar with specific terminology in Chemistry in the language most used in this profession.
- Professionals in chemical and pharmaceutical companies
- Researchers in investigation institutions
- Teachers in academic institutions
- Industry and Research in Chemistry: Specialized Topics in Theory and Practice
- Chemistry for Specific Materials of Interest to Industry and Research
- Advanced Chemistry
- Biomoleculary Chemistry
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Access to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
International3960 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 66 EUR per credit during 12 months.
EU/EEA1680 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28 EUR per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.