Erasmus Mundus in Science in Infectious Diseases and One Health Students at Autonomous University of Barcelona will study at Tours during their first semester, in Barcelona during their second and in Edinburgh during their third. The fourth semester will be dedicated to work placements (Master Thesis) in firms or research centres associated to the Master's degree and located in different countries (there are over 35 associated centres and firms to chose from).
- Basic Immunology/Statistics
- Public Health
- Host-Pathogen Interactions
- Virulence and Resistance
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You must have been awarded a first cycle degree (bachelor degree) from an accredited university. The degree must have involved a minimum of three years full time study and correspond to a minimum of 180 ECTS.
- Your area of study should have been in one of the following areas: biological sciences (if possible with a major in immunology, infectious diseases or microbiology; veterinary, medical or pharmaceutical sciences.
- Dental or nursing backgrounds are not the most suitable backgrounds.
International4920 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 82 EUR per credit during 36 months.
EU/EEA1680 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28 EUR per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.