- Flexible: Study in parallel to existing employment.
- Varied: Class locations at WHU Campus in Vallendar and Düsseldorf.
- International: Understand business opportunities and management challenges in an international context.
- Practical: Focus on relevant content to progress professional needs and goals.
- Connective: Develop professional relationships: WHU students benefit from a rich and diverse alumni network.
Whether you want to change industry or location or aspire to move up the career ladder in your current company, we are helping you to turn your career ambitions into reality.
You will gain access to the WHU network offering unparalleled opportunities, and a dedicated and top-ranked Career Center to assist you in your career goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
General Management and Economics
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Digital Technology Strategy
- Managerial Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- January 15
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Accounting Master in Management (MIM) View 25 other Masters in Accounting in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with at least 180 ECTS
- Minimum of one year professional working experience
- International experience of at least three months
- Language skills in English certified by standardized test or equivalent verification (e.g. nationality, semester abroad, business language)
- Proof of strong analytical and quantitative skills (GMAT/GRE/TM-BASE)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21176 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 EUR for the full programme during 17 months.
EU/EEA21176 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 EUR for the full programme during 17 months.
Living costs for Vallendar
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.