The Business Intelligence programme offered by Dalarna University provides you with both hands-on training in the collection and interpretation of data as well as broad knowledge and an understanding of how data analysis is used for decision-making within organisations. You will gain a unique cross-disciplinary skill-set that will prepare you for jobs both of the present day and of the future.
The Master Programme in Business Intelligence from DU will prepare you for work in an expanding global industry as well as for further studies at the PhD level, including DU's PhD Programme in Microdata Analysis. You can also continue to the second year of the Master's Programme in Data Science offered by Dalrana University upon completing the BI programme.
Possible future positions for our graduates are as follows:
- Data Warehouse Developer
- Growth Trends and Peak Business Periods Analyst
- BI Manager
- Architect and Developer in Business Intelligence
- Marketing Database Analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Economics of Leadership
- Risk Analysis
- Master's Thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 5 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of a completed bachelor’s degree, equal to a Swedish bachelor's degree in one of the approved subject areas. It is also possible to apply if you are currently completing the final year of studies leading to such a degree.
- A letter of motivation, if provided will be used as part of the selection process (see above).
International12787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12787 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Total tuition fee: 135 000 SEK for NON-EU/EEA
- EU/EEA Citizens are not required to pay tuition fees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.